Bed/Bath: 3bd / 1ba
Parking: Street Parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: December 10
Spacious NOPA Flat with Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Direct Access to Yard.
Located in 3-Unit building on the border of NOPA and Anza Vista, this spacious flat is accented by hardwood floors and charming period details.
NOPA is a popular neighborhood with easy access to the Panhandle section of Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square a few block to the east, and USF within walking distance. The flat is close to the Divisadero corridor with plenty of trendy café’s, clubs and shops nearby.
- Eat-in kitchen with gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and new engineered stone kitchen countertops-(not photographed)
- 3 bedrooms on lower level
- 1 full bathroom with shower-over-tub layout
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Electric wall heaters
- Double-pane windows for energy efficiency and quiet
- Small 3-unit building with garden and patio- direct access to shared yard
- Washer/dryer in building garage
- Street parking
- Located on the border of NOPA and Anza Vista, 5 blocks from the Panhandle and Golden Gate Park
- Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, Filetti’s Fine Foods, Fulton Market/Lucky Supermarket, café’s and restaurants
- Walking distance to CPMC, USF, USF Law School, UCSF, St. Mary’s Hospital, Koret Center, City College of San Francisco, Kaiser Hospital
- Sorry, no pets
NOPA is surrounded by Golden Gate Park, the University of San Francisco, and the University of California Medical Center. Located in almost the geographical center of the city, NOPA residents have their choice of walking, biking, busing, or driving to work and/or recreational activities. The NOPA neighborhood is city living at its best.
Just like the name implies, North Panhandle is a neighborhood with Falletti Foods at one end, Petrini Plaza in the middle, and Whole Foods at the farthest end, next to Haight Ashbury. The infamous commercial shopping district is only two blocks south of the Panhandle. There’s a farmers’ market held every Sunday at Grove and Divisadero too.
Pacific Primary Preschool o...
More About North Panhandle